o..Its Thursday..I should be in law tutorial now, but I didn't attend college today. =( so sad. I woke up with allergy rashes. =( so sad. Going to see the skin doctor later. *sigh* I think its the sunsilk shampoo I bought and used last night. Its the green colour lime one. hmmm..I still don't get it. if its not the shampoo then it must have been something I ate. But I ate everything I usually eat. a&w ,popcorn and dragon-I. hope the rashes disappear tomorrow. eeekk >.<
so anyways, went to watch Caribbean oui hejo 2 yesterday with me cousins. haha. That's Pirates of the Caribbean in Korean. haha. I still remember boyoung & jungsoo laughing when I said "Caribbean oui hejo" while I was still in Korea. Apparently, the way I said it was funny. I still don't get it. Yeah, so the movie was super cool ! I love it ! Its so nice. But I hate the suspense ! dang it dang it. I cant wait for the 3rd sequel . bet its gonna take another year . =( oh nooooooo.. in the mean time, I wanna watch High School Musical. omigosh, zac looks so plush. *hehe*
so since I didn't go to college, I should be studying now. hmmmm...what should I study, ICT ? Accounts ? Maths ? Law ? omigosh, so much to study. what am I to do !!!!!! >.<>
so the weather in Korea has been really bad it seems, Sora typed out the figures for me. haha. so, to all my Korean friends, take extra care of yourself alright ! Lock yourself at home and don't step foot outside till the typhoon ends ! ^.^ hehe. *just joking* a few days ago, I typed an email to jonglok telling him the weather in Malaysia is so HOT and it didn't rain since I arrived home. Well, I guess I spoke to soon. It rained yesterday and is raining quite heavily now. I don't really like it wet ,but the haze in Malaysia is getting kinda bad. so I guess its a good thing for it to rain. o, no driving for me then. I only drove in the rain once and that was during my driving examination. haha. ^.^ i still like the weather while I was in Korea, the not-too-hot and not-too-cold, just windy and breezy weather.
well, this post ends here. bye !
Its Thursday..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment