well, im kinda careless today. lolx. I just slipped and fell in the kitchen.I landed on my bottom with my palms facing the ground. now, my left palm is swollen. its actually bruised. My maid polished the floor earlier, so now its SUPER SLIPPERY ! Thus explains why I slipped and fell. oww >.<>
today I learnt the importance of having friends ! Thank you so much ! =p thank you for being there to help, support & comfort ! Well, I had accounts this afternoon. have not a clue what mr.awang was teaching. omigosh. I so need help with my accounts. >.< . and apparently, im having an accounting test in 2 weeks time. im so DOOM ! back to the accounting textbook which is as thick as a dictionary. *sob sob* owell,everyone and everything has changed. my friends have changed. =p for the better, of course. and i totally didnt recognise my living room and my garden. everything had totally changed ! it was all being set for the big day this saturday. as i've mentioned before, seehin's tea ceremony will be held in my house this saturday morning. I realized that since I came home, my schedule had been so hectic! im serious. no kidding. But im not complaining. its just that, I feel so tired although I sleep at night. hmmm..Let me briefly explain what ive done and what im about to do the last and next few days.. =p
1.monday :: arrived in KLIA at midnight. slept at 4am [was unpacking]
2.tuesday :: woke up around noon. was down with a bad flu and fever. slept most of the time. >.<>
3.wednesday:: didn't feel any better, yet I had to drag myself to college. Got home around 4pm.
4.thursday:: its today ! Drove to college to find out law tutorial had been cancelled. But stayed anyways for accounting lecture. Reached home around 4.15pm. uncles & aunties preparing for the big day in my house. Decorating the tents and stairs and everything. =p
5.friday:: have classes from 10am-12pm & 2.30-4.30pm. after class, gotta get a manicure done with melissa,jacq and mei. and wil have to help hang balloons and stuff at night.^.^. hopefully,they're helium balloons ! hehe.
6.saturday:: seehin's wedding day ! tea ceremony in my house, so guess it'll be really fun and busy at the same time. haha. will have to go to the hotel in the afternoon to help with the preparations. and there's the wedding dinner at night in JWW Marriot Hotel. I doubt i'll be home early.^.^. [more wine ? no.. had too much soju! haha]
7.sunday:: will have to complete my ICT assignments. have church to attend in the evening and have to attend uncle's b'day dinner at KL tower.
so, what do you think ? hectic right ? haha. so tired. My room is kinda messy because I havent sorted out my souveniers yet. and my allergy rash on my arm havent subside either. mum & dad confirmed it was an allergy rash. what can I do ? I have to wear a dress this saturday.. and my arm ! ohmygosh ! will blog again soon. tata
My day..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
aiyoyo. kelian ! must take care o ! miss u neh ! =p
Post a Comment