RSS

After sooo long...

its been a while since I last updated..I'm a lazy person... Okay, no, its because I don't have the time to blog anymore.. College is getting so hectic lately..so much to do, so little time..Seriously, time is running out...(>.<) assignment due dates are near, and my a-levels examination is in January...yes, 2 months time ! and we haven't covered the entire syllabus yet ! ict is sooo HARD.. im sitting for 7 papers this term, 2 Math Papers, 1 Accounting Paper and 4 ICT papers. The ICT papers consist of unit 1,2,4 and 7. Unit 1 & 2 is coursework, where else unit 3 and unit 7 is a practical examination..unit 3 is a 2 hour practical test, where else unit 7 is a 10 hour practical test !!! 10 long hours !!! they're crazy !! (>.<) i wont be sitting for 10 hours in one day of course, it'll be divided into a few days...omg...its madness isnt it !! i think im going nuts..Shaun and Edmund dropped ICT last monday..lucky for them, i guess... but its also a waste, they've come soooo far, and they gave up...dang, im on the verge of dropping too.. NO NO NO.. i musnt..i musnt give up...ganbatte !! aja aja !! ^.^

so, why dont i decorate my blog with some lovely pictures i took with my mum's new phone, the Samsung D900 =) i have the Samsung D840 =) hehe




















Cam whore !! lolx..






=) euodia, jolynn & nique

Vin

Mei Tok & me

awww...Isn't she adorable ?! She's my niece - Aliya ..
*Cute*

yeah..so that's it..I have more pictures, but I'm too lazy to upload it..lolx..Will post more pictures after my b'day party.. hehe.. yeah, as most of you already know, I'll be having a party on the 28th of Oct, don't forget to rsvp wei ! lolx. Its just a small party...=) so far, I think around 18 of my friends rsvp-ed.. =D that's good, still waiting... hope it'll be a successful party !! sigh..starting to feel shy lah..how ah...lolx...

I felt so stress today..=( upset too..gosh..I couldn't stop smiling and laughing in accounts class though..lolx..I don't know why but for some reason, when I'm stressed, I'll talk and laugh none-stop..weird huh...haha..so anyways, I got kinda annoyed with T today, sometimes he's so irritating, and sometimes he's just so idiotic..Talking to him is like talking to the wall..Sadness.. Gosh..Today is the 1st time I've spoken to him in days.. hhmmpphh.. *idiotic*..

op..forget him...so anyways, yayz ! the weekend is here ! and I have more time to do my work ! yippie ! don't forget to rsvp-yo !! =) till next time !

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: