RSS

mocks..

so, to keep it short and simple
  1. I have been having mock exams for the past few days
  2. Another maths mock next week (>.<)
  3. Ict unit 1 & 2 are due next Wednesday.
  4. I'm 99% done with unit 1, 2% done with unit 2
  5. Its ridiculous, i have to create a database for a transactional website =(
  6. I'm extremely lost in trigo and stats
  7. ...
  8. I'm catching up in acc, I hope, I think.

can i make it ? can i do it ? will i complete my assessments on time ? will i do well and get good grades in my January exams ? I'm L-A-Z-Y, I admit it. I need a plan. I need one badly.

Patrick said i looked like a grandma..whateva lah

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

JyhMin said...

yo grandma!!

-nette- said...

-_-" omigosh jyhmin ! that's so EVIL o-k-a-y !!!!! >.<