RSS

nothing to do

25TH jANUARY 2007 , Thursday


sigh. Ive been doing nothing but watch TV and surfing the Internet this whole week. sigh. so wasted. I should have studied, but I'm too lazy to start. lol. let's see.

1. I have to do my acc past year questions for Unit 1
2. I have to start revising Law -_-" i don't like LAW anymore. keke

yeah, that's about it. sigh. LYNETTE is LAZY. she is so so so LAZY. sigh. ask any one of my friends whether they've started revising for May's exams - they'll definitely say they haven't. so, I'm not the only one. ^.^. *sobs* honestly, I must divide my time properly, if not I'm gonna be so doomed when May comes. have to buck up. slap me. =)

sigh. I was suppose to go to 1 Utama with my parents this afternoon for lunch, but my dad had to say "No". what the heck, everything all planned, last minute my dad says he doesn't want to go. geramnya saya. anyways, I'll be going to Hong Kong next week. Monday to Thursday !! yay !! I can't wait to go shopping and eat eat eat !! lol. eat ? heehee. did you know? - there really is a shop selling mango tong yuen. I ate it when I was in HK last year !! I want to eat it again !! mango tong yuen !! mango tong yuen !! heehee. gonna be FAT when I get back. -_-" not that I'm not already FAT. sigh. oh well, stupid Celebrity Fitness bluff one. 6 months for rm99 - apparently its a 3 year contract thingy. donnolah. no one want to go with me. sobs. Kvin !! *.*

Well, come to think of it, I did do something this week, I:-

1. Cleaned my Dressing Table
2. Cleaned my Clothes Cupboard
3. Cleaned my Computer Table [dust ! *choke*]
4. Learned to use Photoshop to add captions to my pictures. but I still dont get what the other buttons do (>.<)
5. Watched alot alot alot of tvb series ^.^

ya. heehee. gotta go pack now. anyone knows any good hotels in Singapore? pls let me know, will be going there next month, so gotta book hotel ! woohoo ! shopping again ! *have to save money* lol. bye for now. tata

Lynette

ps: I luv Garfield !! =) poor odie. where's pooky ?


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: