RSS

blur me ~

4th of March 2007, Sunday

I'm blur. I so so so ADMIT it. I IM-ed Seang instead of Shaun. Weird huh. I wanted to ask Shan whether he did his Statistics Homework, instead I asked Seang that. lol. Seang was all " wat tokking you ?!" lol. I didn't realise until 4/5 messages later. haha. so anyways, here are the last batch of photos for CNY. We went to Ipoh! :)

And if you still dont know, I missed LeeHom's concert this evening. :(

CNY Part 3
Dinner @ Ipoh


"They call me POSER !! :)
HANG JEBAH !! -_-"

"We're Posers too !!"
Nique, Mei, Me, JoLynn

Family Photo Time !!

My Family
~ Darren is missing, he's in Bermuda!

Kwan's Family

Aunty Marge & Nique

Cartoon-foo's Family !!

Kau Foo & Aunty Millie

Mei & JoLynn's Family!

There was an APONG stall in the house. -_-"

More photos can be found in Mei's Blog. Click Here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: