2nd of March 2007. Thursday
lol. I was chatting with Shaun on msn this evening, guess what I typed:- read on
*Subject : Cars*
-of course, I used MANY emoticons lah. but lazy to display it here. -_-" no mood. :(
Astrylteriel says: nyeh
Miss Sleepy says: when there's bird droppings on mine, i let my dad drive it to work. got ppl curi kereta there
Miss Sleepy says: if not, i'll use the hose and SPRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Astrylteriel says: ....
Miss Sleepy says: no touchy!
Astrylteriel says: just because of bird droppings, you want people to curi your car?
Miss Sleepy says: i typed wrongly!
Miss Sleepy says: *CUCI
Astrylteriel says: I know got insurance and stuff la, but can wash off wan la
Astrylteriel says: ahahahhahaha
Miss Sleepy says: can't believe i typed wrongly
Miss Sleepy says: choi choi choi !!
Astrylteriel says: now THAT is totally hillarious
Miss Sleepy says: i totally jinxed it
Miss Sleepy says: im not driving tomorrow.
Astrylteriel says: ....
*sigh* I have alot on my mind lately. Homework, Proposal, Studies and LEEHOM!! I am soooo STRESSED !! :( LEEHOM's concert is this SUNDAY and IM NOT GOING !! *omg*






0 comments:
Post a Comment