Last Sunday, my cousins and I went for a Paintball Session at TT Sports Park, Subang Jaya. Before this, I had always wondered what a “Paintball” looked like, now I know : ) There were 14 of us, 7 girls and 7 guys! Hehe. Everyone met at 7.45am in McDonald’s, Subang Jaya.
Upon arrival, we had to wait for about half an hour for the staff to prepare the equipments. This was my first time playing PAINTBALL and what a PAINFUL experience it was. Lol. Before the game started, we were required to read & sign a piece of a paper, which had terms like “The sports park won’t be liable for any deaths or injuries in the game…etc” The first thought that came to my mind was “omigosh..got ppl die wan ah ?! dem scared wei..” :S
Well, I survived throughout the 3 hours -_-“ So, it wasn’t that bad after all. In the first game, I got shot in the head [the pain was indescribable], and in the following games, I got shot on the arms and legs. Ha-ha. Mei got shot in the butt! lol. So kelian. How did they aim for her butt anyways?! (Mei : How ah ?) Most of the time, the paintballs that hit me doesn’t burst, meaning I’m still in the game. -_-“unnecessary bruises. Ish.
To be honest, I don’t think I shot anyone. I was too busy hiding behind the bunkers. Lol. I only shoot if I see someone else behind another bunker. Wakaka. “chiu chiu” I shot aimlessly because I was too scared to peak outside the bunker. Lol.
Well, I had fun last Sunday. Fun that included Pain and Joy. After each game, everyone would start “showing off” their “battle scars” - It’s a round-blister-like-wound which will turn into a bruise a few days later.
"I got shot here, here and here. omigosh, yours so RED !!"
"ya. neh..that fella shot me lah."
Apart from the bruises, my legs were soaring on Monday. Gosh, climbing the stairs was “…” lol. Hahaha. Enough words, time for pictures!





















0 comments:
Post a Comment