13th April 2007, Friday
This afternoon, Jaclyn, Grace, Shaun and I went to Haagen-Dazs at Bangsar Village 2. We had the famous FOUNDUE!! : ) Well, it is FAMOUS isn’t it? Do correct me if I’m wrong. Heehee. Everyone arrived and met there at 12pm. We stayed there for about 2 and a half hour. I was surprised that we stayed that looong. What can 4 people talk for 2 and a half hour? : ) Grace sounded like a voice-machine that just went on-and-on-and-on, definitely a good thing : ) Jaclyn was all “in your stomach…tape-worms!!” and Shaun isn’t such a stoner after all. Lol. : ) We should go for Ice-Cream Outings more often. Haha. It was fun!! : )

Grace’s mum wouldn’t let her drive to BV alone, so me and she had a “plan”. I would park my car at Help’s parking lot and she would pick me up from there. Then after, we’ll go to BV together. *perfect plan* everything went as planned, I was supposed to meet Poo Lim in the library after ice-cream, but she went home instead. So, after getting my car from Help’s parking lot, I drove to Bangsar. My tuition was at 4pm in Bangsar, so I had to be there anyways. I arrived in Bangsar at 2.30pm and didn’t find a parking till 3.15pm. *stupid donkey sheep cat cow* gosh. I was so frustrated O-K-A-Y!! The weather was hot and I was kind of hungry. *Ice-cream isn’t that filling after all* While going round-and-around looking for parking, I had a bad headache and a hungry tummy. Gee, I only had Milo before the ice-cream, so being HUNGRY is normal. : )

After parking, obviously I went to look for FOOD! Muahahaha. I went to Starbucks on Jalan Telawi for a sandwich. *d.e.l.i.c.i.o.u.s* by the time I finished my sandwich, it was time for tuition. And that was MY FRIDAY !! : )
Next ice-cream outing, we’re thinking Swensens!! woohoo!! Anyone interested in joining? lol. Cousins? Friends? All are welcome. hahahahaha. sigh. Think of the FAT !! omg.






0 comments:
Post a Comment