That's right. I'll be leaving for China tomorrow morning and will be back on the 8th of July! yay! 8 Day Holiday! I totally need a holiday. haha. My destination is Yunnan which includes Kunming - Dali - Ljiang and Shangrila. Leehom toured Yunnan before producing his 10th album which is titled Shangrila : P Notice the connection. heehee.
Anyways, I was at OneUtama to watch Transformers with the cousins yesterday. The movie totally rocked o-k-a-y! So COOL!! I want to watch it again when i get back from China. heehee. lol. Before the movie, the cousins and watashi went to Chuai Heng for Dim Sum, we ordered quite alot of food. hoho. The total bill came up to about seventy something, which when divided was only rm 17 per person. eh, quite cheap isn't it? lol. I totally recommend Chuai Heng for Dim Sum, their prawns are fresh and big :P . The cousins were Melissa [ ya, dia sudah balik!], Vin Tok, Mei Tok, JoLynn and Me! : ) The movie was good and the food was good! haha.
I'm getting my nails done later at 1pm, so I better stop here. Have to shower first. heehee. Take care ya! *.*
China, here I Come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment