RSS

Results and University

So, its FINALLY OUT! After 2 whole months, its OUT! *grins*

What did I get?
-----------------------------------------------
I scored !

hahaha. I can't believe I scored in Accounts.
I scored 221/300 for unit 2! Gosh. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it.

*blink blink*

And guess what.

*grins*

I scored the highest for ICT! muahahaha.
I even beat GinKuan o-k-a-y. lol.
ok ok. Have to stop bragging.

My next stop?
-------------------------------------------

Yours truly have been accepted into the University of Bath :P

*yay*

I'll be studying a 4 year Computer Science Sandwich Course.

In other words, Study 2 years, Work 1 year and complete my final year.

I'll be leaving next month on the 21st.

I'm so gonna miss HOME! MUM! DAD! JASE! myvi! :'(
My TeeVee! My food! My cousins! Mei! Joween! ahhhhh
--------------------------------------------------------------------


Updates on the others.

Shu Fen is leaving for Uni. of Waterloo in Canada to study Actuarial Science.

Poo Lim is in Monash, Boonie is in HELP studying Law.

Bee Peng might be going to HELP tooo.

Grace is going to Nottingham for Law.

Jaclyn is going to LSE for econs.

Shaun is going to Cardiff Uni. for Law .

Yes, I lack info. I haven't been a KPC lately.

wakaka.
------------------------------------------------------------

Up till now, I still can't believe I've been accepted into Bath.

*sigh*

Every now and then, I'll think about it and start getting excited.

But sometimes, I get scared toooo :'(

What will I do?

How will I cope without Mum and Dad?

Well, I'll find out in the next few months yeah.

Wish me luck ya'll.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: