RSS

Swindon Trip

Last Saturday, BAMSA organised a shopping trip to Swindon, which is 20 minutes away from Bath by train.

We went to


Notice the words "GUILT-FREE SHOPPING" ?? haha. its true. The price of almost every item in every shop had been marked down. Among them were: Burberry, Polo Ralph Lauren, Nike, Marks and Spencer etc.

I shopped with Sharon[the girl in black] and Nicole[the girl in brown] and was later joined by some of the guys.
From left: Edwin, Little Kenny, Kok Rong, Ricky, Sheng.

On the train back to Bath...

Being surrounded by shopping felt good! haha I was trapped in my seat because of all the shopping bags. But then again, they aren't all mine. =) heehee


This is Edwin and Kok Rong, both 2nd year MechEng Students. Both really good cooks as well.

Kok Rong cooks a delicious Honey Chicken dish and Edwin turns vegetables in a hot pan with his hands ;p hahaha

Kim Hong a.k.a Little Kenny


Quoting Edwin: "Cameraman no skill! ;p" . That explains the blurness of this picture.

Upon arrival at the Train Station, we had dinner at Hong Kong Bistro in Bath...

Ah well..don't they look drunk? lol. "Y-A-M!" =)

Me and Nicole


In black, Kim Hong and Sharon. In green, Edwin.

This is Ricky and Sheng.
Dont ask me what they were doing. hahaha

And last but not least,

The guy in pink is Kenny.
I know that if I dont put this up, I'm gonna get questions from him asking why he isnt mentioned. lol.


And so, that's all for today! I'm so tired, but I still have programming work! ish.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

and

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY Jacq!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: