RSS

tags

oooh..I haven't done tags for ages. Randomly picked one. Here goes..

1. Do you ever lie about your age?
nope. I'm happy to be 19 :)

2. Do you prefer "sensitive guys" or "tough guys"?
A mixture of both, I guess. haha

3. Do you prefer blonde or dark haired guys?
Dark haired

4. Are you currently single?
yeap :D

5. How many things in your past do you regret?
hmm..tough one. well, I guess quite a few.

6. Do you have a best friend?
nope, but I have good friends whom I share everything with. :)

7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Successful and Happy

8. Who is the last person you hugged?
hahaha. Kok Rong, he just got back from KL then.

9. Have you ever get your heart broken?
Yeah. Twice to be precise :(

10. Have you ever thought of having a plastic surgery?
nope! Have you seen what happens if the surgery goes wrong? eek.

11. Do you like your life?
Yes I do :)

12. Do you shop at TopShop?
Every now and then, but I prefer ESPRIT and NEXT :)

13. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
There's never been anybody for them to steal ! :P

14. Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?
yeah. once in primary school and once in secondary school. ~bleh

15. Do you have more friends that are boys or girls?
erm erm erm.. I dont know. Do ppl actually count how many friends they have? I think 50, 50? lol

16. How long have you had Facebook?
Less than a year.

17. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Hell no !

18. Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Ditto .

19. Have you ever slapped a girl in the face?
lol. NO!

20. What is one of you greatest fear?
Fear .

21. Have you ever skipped class?
*grins. In secondary school, yeah. In college, very seldom. In Uni, very unlikely. lol

22. Has anyone close to you ever passed away?
Yeah. My grandmother.

23. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah.

24. Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Haven't you ?

25. Do you believe in the saying "once a cheater, always a cheater"?
nope. Ppl need to be given chances to learn from their mistakes riiight? :)

26. Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out that you were right?
hmmm..I guess so. But I can't think of any at the mo.

27. Do you ever wish you are famous?
Who doesn't ? :D hahaha

28. Do you ever wish you are a guy?
Hardly ever , I like being a girl ! (:

29. Do you think men smell nice in cologne?
It depends on the cologne and whether it suites him. Subtlety does the trick ;p

30. Tag 5 people
whoever reads this post :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: