Had dinner with the Common 4 and Sharon this evening, the topic of HOME was brought up. *sigh* I'm normally fine when we talk about HOME, I seldom get all emo and stuff. After all, it has been almost 4 months. However tonight, it hit me hard, real hard. I left feeling all homesick and sad. ppfft.
It became even worst when I was alone. So yeah well, I started MSN, in hopes of distracting my mind. Look what Shaun said when he found out:-
hahahaha. I laughed really hard then. Shaun is just so mean lah. ha-ha-ha, nolah. He's actually really funny. lol. Thank you Shaun. :) Thanks to Sharon as well, she noticed it from the start - dinner, she gave me words of encouragement which wasn't funny, so I didn't put up. (Sharon: Don't jealous ah! ;p)
Anyhoos, I realised something - my eating habits and life-style now has differed from Semester 1.
- I've been "addicted" to Latte for the past week. Latte is my friend! It keeps me awake during Architecture lectures. heeheehee. Last semester, I went around saying "I don't drink coffee..bla bla bla". Look at me now - Edwin says I'm addicted to caffeine. -.-
- I used to dislike cooking complicated dishes for dinner.[I consider boiling rice and frying chicken and stuff COMPLICATED] If I wanted chinese food[ie: rice], I'll run over to Sharon's for dinner, else I'll just cook spaghetti, which takes less than 10 minutes to cook and prepare. This Sem, I'm totally addicted to cooking/roasting HONEY CHICKEN and anything that involves me cooking with soya sauce. hahahaha. Basically, I'm addicted to cooking lah.
- I've gotten use to online shopping, infact I find it quite convenient & fun. lol. So far, I've bought a pair of swimming goggles. Last semester, I was against shopping online. I remember telling Jude how much it takes the fun-away from actually visiting the shop and going window-shopping and stuff. See now - ME??ONLINE SHOPPING?? oh...
Oh and another thing! I seem to be missing out on all the happening/interesting events happening this semester. i.e: I missed last week's bbq at the chaplaincy and I'm about to miss the Pancake Day thing this tuesday. what lah..
Oooh, but on the other hand, I've taken up Contemporary Dance Classes and Badminton! The Dance Classes are held every tuesday in the Arts Lecture Theater, my teacher is so talented! She's really one of those performance-art type of person. Fun! I've been playing Badminton with Sharon every other day, right-knee aching.
That's that. I'm off to bed now.






0 comments:
Post a Comment