RSS

3.30am

Its 3.30am on a Saturday night and I'm not in bed. -_-" Its weird. I'm normally knocked out by 10/11pm, guess today is an exception. Actually, I slept at 2.30am last night, it wasn't too bad seeing as how I get to wake up any time I liked this morning. hehe. I got up by 9am but stayed in bed till 10am lah. hahaha :) *yay me. I wonder what time I'll get up tomorrow? Will my body alarm get me up at 7am(as usual) or will i oversleep? hehehe

Anyways, I haven't blog properly in the past week lah. So, since I can't sleep. I might as well update you guys on my life in Bath lah. Bath's been really good! As you would have seen on my msn, the weather is absolutely beyooootiful! Its been sunny except for some days when it gets all gloomy and rainy and I grumble bout the cold & dark lah. hahaha.

So many things have happened since I came back to England. Things I didn't anticipate and never thought about. Everything happened so quickly and to be honest, I'm still recovering from the surprise of it all. hahaha. That's so M-E lah! :) But all's well, loads of new things to experience and remember.

So, you wondering how's my 2nd year at Uni? Its been good so far lah. There's loads to do and my timetable sux, so I havent been skype-ing with the parents for sometime. :( I used to go home during the 2 or 3 hour breaks in between lectures, but it just made me more tired, so I've been spending those few hours in the library trying to finish up my reading. *yay me again. lol. I've met all my group mates for an integrated project which I'm to undertake this year. Everyone's really nice and great. So its cool. :)

Anyhoos, BIG NEWS FOR TODAY! hehehe. I went to Cabot Circus in Bristol today! Stef and I went a little overbored lah, we bought sooooo much stuff! Its so fun to go shopping, it reminds me of shopping back home. :D:D I bought so much clothes! I really wonder how its going to fit in my already-full clothes cabinet. Knowing me, I'll find a way lah. hahahaha. Cabot Circus is a huge semi-covered shopping mall in Bristol. Its a 15 minute train ride or a 30-45minutes bus ride to Bristol from Bath.

I know my post is all boring because there aren't anything but words. hahaha. My apologies lah! :) This is my 2nd year in Bath, so everything is pretty much the same. Well, except for the pigs that lined the streets for a while, but I didn't bother taking a photo. hahaha. Pictures soon (I think)!

Ok-lah, I'm going to end with news lah OK? hahaha. I'll be home this December! I'll be back from the 10th - 28th. 2weeks++ :D So see you then OK? :P

I'm still not sleepy :S

oh gee.

Think I'll go read twilight or something :D

toodles.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: