Currently on iTunes: So Close - Jon McLaughlin
Oh! Walking in the fog is actually quite fun! lol ~ minus the cold and the ZERO visibility status.
From my experience, you'll be too cold to actually feel cold. Therefore, you'll feel warm. :\ Weird, I know. But its true. My body felt warm but my face was freezing, I felt my eyes and nose watering. blah. Its amazing I made it home without shivering, seeing as how I was only wearing ballerina flats with stockings and leg warmers. Guess the leg warmers does help! haha.
CathSoc Xmas Dinner was OK. I wouldn't say it was great fun, but it was good to take a break from work! If I hadn't gone, I would have been in the library slaving away and probably end up having pasta for dinner again. So might as well go for a nice dinner and chill a little. Mmmm..turkey & ham was nice! :) That's one of the reasons why I love English Dinners, got nice nice meat. I would have Yorkshire Pudding too! But nolah, I think there was more than enough food tonight. Just sad that I wasn't involved much in preparing and stuff. oh-well.
Congratulations WeiShan! Your team won the mooting competition! I didn't really understand what you said on the phone cuz you were too excited, but yeah. C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S! Will talk to you soon. heehee.
Its bedtime for me! I'm going to the Swindon Designer Outlet tomorrow! I don't really know what I want which means its impulse shopping for me. sigh. I'm going to go over-bored. lol. Somebody stop me? >.< lol.
Everyday has been a very long day, but its been a very very short week.
Time flies but memory doesn't fade. :)
random?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment