ooooh. long long sleep. Yesterday, I slept for 2 hours in the evening and guess what time I went to bed last night? hahaha. 11! e-l-e-v-e-n! And guess what time I woke up this morning? 9.45am! hahaha. Amazing lah, I was chatting to Grace on messenger after dinner and I felt sooo tired. lol. Not that talking to her is a boring thing, but I felt so drained. lol. Sleeping Queen I am! :P
Mind you, I don't normally take naps in the afternoon. That was a very rare evening. lol
Anyways, notice the new blogskin?! Whooo~Its a belated b'day present from Grace! Thank you so much! Its really really nice. Well, she made it back in August when we were both crazy about the Twilight Series (Note: We still are...), but I told her to keep it till November :) lol! The words on the banner are from the 2nd book: Moonlight. Thank you so much Grace!
Can't believe its Friday already! So fast! Time just flies.
sleep?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment