Currently on iTunes: Sweet Talk (甜言蜜語) - HK TVB Drama Theme
Oh, I'm so happy! I passed the application process for GlaxoSmithKline!
Next step --> Interview and Presentation! :):):):):) *JOY JOY JOY*
I really REALLY hope I pass the interview and get the job. :D
Tonight, was the BAMSA Winter Fest. Gosh, I really miss my Malaysian friends! Not that I don't spend time with them, my housemates are Malaysian after all. Its just when so many people are together, its 3 times the fun! haha. I often forget how much fun attending big events were. OK, fine, it wasn't the most interesting of events but it was enjoyable :) Overall, it was fun and a good way to forget the stress of work!
Omigosh, [I tell you ah]...My Development lecturer is absolutely CRAZY! She assigned us [students] an essay COURSEWORK TODAY, due on the 9TH OF JANUARY. wtf. *speaks to self, "If you want it to be due on the 9th, at least give it to us earlier..you don't suddenly drop a bomb on us just before the xmas holidays..hmph"* Seriously, she doesn't think! She "probably" doesn't know how much studying and work we already have. >.< Programming coursework is also due on the 9th! oh-man!
There goes my Xmas Holidays. I'm wondering HOW I'm going to manage my time when I'm back in KL. *sigh, confusion*
But oh-well, I'm super happy about GSK lah! So, screw the development coursework for the time being. hahaha.
Its past midnight and I plan to spend Saturday in the library. So its bedtime for me!
toodles.
p.s: I'll be home in 4 days! *yay*
cloud nine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment