RSS

Easter

March has been one long, busy month!

Busy busy busy with course works, revisions and most importantly BAMSA night!

I wouldn't say I'm glad its over because I did enjoy the practices and process of achieving the huge success for BAMSA night. Check out facebook for more pictures and videos!


I'm leaving for London tonight.

And on Friday, I'll be off to Colchester to begin my pilgrimage to Walsingham, following the Student Cross. What is Student Cross, you ask? Every year, 10 groups of Catholic students/working people from all around England walk towards Walsingham, which is a pilgrimage site. The purpose? Well, its to celebrate Easter together as a big big family.

Its a 120 mile walk, peeps!

Gotta go, will update when I get back.

Toodles.

xx

p.s: It snowed EXACTLY A YEAR AGO in Bath! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: