RSS

friday friday

Hi ! I'm back with more pictures !! yayz !! haha. yikes, I just realize that I haven't shown boon han & bowie my pictures yet. lol. I can remember to bring my laptop to college and yet forget to show it to them. lol. *blur case* sigh. haha. Well, went to college today for statistics class. it was interesting. It just feels sooooo GOOD when you know how to do every question, its so good to have a friend who's willing to help you too - Shaun ! tq tq ! I think I bothered him with questions almost every half an hour. lol . yay ! So happy ! I can do my homework ! ^.^ after class, i went to the library to meet up with poolim & shufen and we had lunch together. ah, i miss the times when we had lunch every friday . now, due to the change in our timetables, we just cant find the time to meet up and have lunch. =( but today was good, we went for lunch ! lol. enjoy the pics dearies ! lol

*pls be patient, there's about 30 pics here. it might take a while to load. ^.^


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: