RSS

The beginning of August

hihi ! Its the 1st of August 2006 ! ohmygoodness, time sure flies ! poolim & grace turns 18 this month and I turn 18 in 3 months time. goodness. So fast ! This means my examination is coming up soon and I have to start studying harder. o-my. Well, today I had the extremely tiring timetable, classes back-to-back from 8am till 4pm. *so tired*

yay ! I received a postcard from boyoung today! She's in London ! She's so sweet ! She sent me a postcard while she was in Hong Kong a few weeks ago too. Poo Lim received one too. I wanted to send her one from Malaysia, but i didn't know her address in London, so I think I'll send her one when she's back in Korea. ^.^ seeing the post card from Hong Kong reminds me of my trip there in March earlier this year. I went with my mum to Hong Kong for 4 days to do some shopping while my dad flew to the Philippines for a medical conference. It was
so cool ! I love Hong Kong ! Especially Tsim Tsa Tsui ! It sure is a shopping heaven! omigosh, I remember the mango tong yuen ! *delicious * *yummy*. >.< . yeah, so here are the 2 postcards I received. the view sure is breath-taking ! thank you boyoung honey !! 'kamsa hamneeda'

last night, I received an email from Jungsoo. lolx. He gets funnier & funnier in every new mail. so cool. ^.^ . Well, I asked him to help translate the meaning of some Korean songs I had. His explanation was really good ! I could roughly get the idea of the song. In the end, he said that all 3 songs had stupid and common lyrics. lolx. I burst out laughing when I read that. haha. So cute. Jungsoo is such a hard-working student. He goes to uni everyday to study ! amazing ! I sure won't go to college everyday during the summer holidays to study. nope nope, I'll be home relaxing and enjoying. haha. Definitely not something to be proud of though. I'll have to learn from him and Study during the holidays !! >.< . by the looks of it, i'll have to study during the upcoming 3 week break . There's so much to do ! I gotta buck up in my accounting, have to understand and remember the law facts, complete my ict assignments and also do extra exercises for mathematics. >.< .so much to do. I need to release the stress !! Shopping is what I need !! haha. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to do that during the weekdays, so I'll just have to wait till the weekends. Well, I don't mind going swimming, but Im too lazy to drive to the club. ohwell, at least I go swimming on Saturdays, so it doesn't really matter. ^.^ That reminds me, I have to join some co-curricular activities in college. Maybe the swimming and taekwondo club. Im not sure. gotta find out when and where the activities are being held first. guess this post is long enough. till next time ~ take care ! ^.^

here's a picture taken at the KL tower during my uncle's b'day dinner. notice what my darling brother, Jason is doing at the back ?! lolx.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: