hehe. I'm back ! I haven't been blogging for almost a week..reason being ? I'm too lazy ! haha. yeah, I'm on holiday, I should have all the time in the world, but somehow time seems to fly without me noticing.. this week I have been going out most of the time. haha. let me recall. I had accounts tuition on Monday, went shopping with Mum on Tuesday and went to college on Wednesday, followed by a visit to Fitness First. Today ?! I went to sunway pryamid, I drove there ! haha. My First time driving to Sunway wei, it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be , although I did get lost on my way home. dang it. =( so sad. I ended up in jacq's area. sigh. wrong turning. owell, I'm so glad to be home ! Home Sweet Home ! we[my cousins and me] plan to go to sunway next Tuesday. this time we're going ice-skating! ah..I haven't skated for so long, I wonder whether my skates still fit. lolx. hope it still does. (^.^) I remember wanting to go ice-skating in Lotte World, but somehow didn't have the time. lolx. I saw the ice-skating rink in FullHouse -the Korean drama. Oh-my ! its so nice ! That's for sure, since YeoungJin and the girl were the only 2 in the rink. o.o. so romantic ! haha .
so, what are my plans for tomorrow? hmmm..I'm gonna study abit in the morning and probably drop by college to hand in my examination form. and in the evening, I'm going to Fitness First with K Vin ! hahaha.. Melissa and Joann will join us after. hehe. On Saturday, I have to attend an Animation Workshop held in college, JoLynn is joining me ! yayz ! lalalala. Oh, before I forget.
so, what are my plans for tomorrow? hmmm..I'm gonna study abit in the morning and probably drop by college to hand in my examination form. and in the evening, I'm going to Fitness First with K Vin ! hahaha.. Melissa and Joann will join us after. hehe. On Saturday, I have to attend an Animation Workshop held in college, JoLynn is joining me ! yayz ! lalalala. Oh, before I forget.
- Sarang Hamneeda ---> I Do Love You
- Sarang Hye Yo ---> I Love You
- Sarang Hye ---> Luv Ya
haha. lalalala. now you know what to say to your sweetheart. haha. thanks to yoonji for translating. (^.^)
oh-my, the stress is returning ! I have to sign up for my January 2007 exams by next week ! I'll be sitting for 5 papers. 2 ICT papers, 1 Mathematics paper, 1 Statistics Paper and 1 Accounting paper. haha. so stress ! (>.<) have to buck up dee..by the way, i received my May 2006 Examination results last friday ! yayz ! so happy ! i scored A's in both papers. wheeeee... (^.^) have to continue working harder ! (>.<) sigh.







1 comments:
nette nette ! u go fitness first how much per month ?
u go de is which fitness first ? the curve one ar ? got sauna one ar ?
Post a Comment