RSS

After so long..

well well.. Its the last weekend of the term holidays. I admit, I haven't done anything beneficial throughout the past 3 weeks. only one out of all the goals I had planned, was achieved - learning and understanding accounts. I did study during the 2nd week, but at the start of the 3rd week, I totally slumbered. I was sooo lazy. =p. so anyways, I did do some math and statistics. I didn't touch my law books unfortunately, and I am yet to start my ICT unit 2 assignment. geez, time really flies ! It felt like the hols just started yesterday.

yay ! I finally changed my blog layout ! I like it a lot. Not that I didn't like my previous layout, I do, cause it was made specially for me by grace ! awwww...so sweet. she said she'll make me another one after her exams ! yippie ! new layout again ! hehe. I like this pink butterfly layout, I find it simple and sweet, although the text area is kinda cramp, but its cool. It was taken from blogskin.com. geez, there's millions and millions of uploaded blogskins, it was soooooo HARD to find the right one. It took me almost 3 days to find this pink butterfly layout. It was voted Skin Of the Day. yep, congrats to the creator ! I would like to learn how to create Blogskins when I have the time -oneday. haha ^.^

I guess I broke a personal record. lolx. I watched the Korean drama series "Goong", also known as Princess Hours for more than 13 hours yesterday. haha. Every waking hour, I was watching the show. geez, its so addictive. the 1st 5 episodes, was soooo B-O-R-I-N-G, the main actress was just so 'Pabo'. haha. I'm serious, but after that, it got more and more interesting. This happened when the leading actor starts to fall in love with the leading actress. *so romantic* haha. this is by far the FIRST Korean drama I've watched that involves french kissing by the main actor and actress and also the SECOND drama that has a HAPPY ENDING. I was kinda shocked when they started kissing, cause I've never seen them do that in Korean dramas. Take fullhouse for example, Rain and the leading actress lips just touched and stayed there for quite sometime. haha. so anyways, although Goong had a happy ending, the way it ended was stupid. Ok, the leading actress name is CK and the leading actor is SG who is also the crown princess of Korea. [I didn't know Korea had a monarchy??] by the way, CK and SG both got married in the drama when they were 19 - political marriage or something. go watch ! you would think that if a wife had not seen her husband for sometime, she would run into his arms and give him a hug or something. NO, CK said 'o, I see SG.' - dumb. Immediately after that, the next scene showed them both seated on a bench in a park. its so dumb. and when SG tries to propose to CK again[ don't ask me why, go watch], he didn't even kneel lah.. I expected to see more hugs in the end !! (^.^) I have the OST to all the main songs in this drama, I'm happy ! yay ! haha

oh-my-gosh ! i hate it, i hate it ! the more Korean dramas i watch, the more i miss Korea and all of them there !!! sob sob. T-T. *tears* =P

so anyways, I have been going to Fitness First with Vin quite often for the past week. haha. we go every sunday and when we're free during the weekdays. haha. its kinda fun actually, but I'm starting to get lazy. (>.<) haha. have to go have to go ! must exercise ! oh-my, college starts on monday ! yes ? no ? exams are near ! oh-dear.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: