I'm exhausted. but I wanna post this..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POO LIM !! You're 18 !! haha
I won't be blogging in the coming week. I promise not to blog until I have finish my ICT assignment, which is due next Tuesday. ganbatte !! o. in the mean time, thank you to those who have replied my email and taken part in my short survey, namely myungshyn, justin and sora. *big big hug* tq ! hehe. in the email, I wrote that you should send me a reply by today, but because my deadline has been extended, you can send me an email anytime this week, preferably before Monday, so I can finalize everything. Thank you !
p.s: jungsoo, if you're reading this, I tried sending the email to you, but apparently your mailbox has exceeded its storage limit or something like that. lolx. XP
oh-my.. the STRESS !!! I have a Law Mock this thursday..and my maths lecturer is giving an assessment sometime this week... STRESS !! the PRESSURE !! *sob sob* T-T
h.a.p.p.y. b.i.r.t.h.d.a.y
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment