RSS

kamsa hamneeda again..=p

its the 1st Saturday of august. time sure flies. Well, I had quite a busy day today although its a Saturday. I should be home sleeping and finishing up my homework but instead, I followed my parents to work this morning and in the afternoon I went to the library and one-utama. In the evening, I went to church with my mum. hehe. Well, I did manage to get some work done in the clinic cause I brought my laptop. So yeah, it was cool ! ^.^ wheeee, I bought the High School Musical Soundtrack. Oh-my, its so good ! You gotta get it. Its not as good as FAME, but hey these two shouldn't be compared. lolx. and guess what, I now have 3 pairs of heels with the same design, but in 3 different colors. There's the blue-pinkish one, the dark-light-brown one and the new pair I bought today, its silvery-blue ! o, so nice ! I love it ! hehe. This is not the first time this has happened. I did the same thing with another pair of heels I bought last year. Lolx. My mum encourages me to get them ! Its true, I have size 10 feet, so its kinda hard to buy nice heels. So when I see a design I really like, my mum will say 'get all the colors' . Lolx. Sometimes I do, but sometimes I don't. some colors don't look nice. hehe. cant believe I'm choosy and picky huh?! haha. Well, that's who I am. hehe. *jk jk* =p will take a picture of the 3 lovelies and post them up soon. and yes, there is such a word as 'lovelies', just in case anyone was wondering whether such a word exist or not. Lolx. I checked the electronic dictionary. =p

so cool ! I received the parcel sent from Chung-Ang University, Korea yesterday. it contained the transcript, a DVD and a cd containing the pictures taken by boyoung and myungshyn. Its so
great ! I watched the DVD which has videos taken by myungshyn throughout my 3 week stay in Korea. o, the memories T-T !!* sob sob*. I had so much fun ! I learned so many new things and I made so many new friends ! T-T it was a good experience for me. =p I still miss you all so much ! thank you so much for everything !! I think I've said thanks a few million times, so let's switch the language, chongmal kamsa hamneeda !! hahaha. watching the DVD reminded me of some things I didn't notice or remember. At the beginning of the program, I wasn't socializing around. I did make friends and say hi and all, but I was still kinda shy, so I didn't talk much. poolim and I were just sticking to each other and our buddies..so yeah, I didn't talk to the others as much. So sad, but after a few days and especially after the gyungju trip, I got to know everyone a lot better. hehe. So watching the video helped a lot. haha.

I remember watching the 'Korean Night' part, where poolim's group sang. I realize that Jungsoo can sing on stage without a mic ! Lolx. The mic was a foot away from his mouth and the video-cam can still record his voice. Lolx. Good singer ! I remember poolim telling me how good he was at naraebang. Lolx. That was funny! Another thing that made me laugh was the serious look on Jonglok's face when he was the
'priest/pastor' in the short play his group performed. Lolx. I don't think I've seen him with a serious look before. Lolx. funny. thinking about it, I actually have seen a few diff. Jonglok's, what I mean is that I've seen him in different situations. he looked totally different on the 1st day I met him and on the last day, when I was at the airport. I met my buddy, Yoonji and Jonglok on the same day. Soyheon was the first Korean friend I made, followed by Yoonji and Jonglok. Lolx. I remember getting to know Jonglok in the restaurant where 6 of us had our first lunch. Lolx. I had to ask for his name twice because I couln't remember, haha. After that, we all started talking about our age. and I asked him how old is he, I remember his reply, 'I'm an old man'. Lolx. at that time, I still couldn't remember his name, so I said 'o, so I can call you old man from now on.' everyone laughed, I was just joking though.but somehow he looked offended. So sorry ! i was tired due to the long flight, was exhausted. haha. *excuses excuses*. the next day, he drove jon, poolim and me to shinsegae. he had lunch with us. hmmmm...o, yeah. he was going to church after lunch. Lolx. he invited me to join him. which I did, along with Justin the next week. =p haha. That car ride was the first time I sat in a CAR driven by a 'sane' driver in Korea. Lolx. he didn't drive crazily, unlike the taxi drivers who were speeding everywhere they went. what fascinated me the most was the way he parked his car. I guess it shocked me because I had just gotten my driving license in April 06, so I wasn't an 'experience' driver/parker. he erm.. did reverse parking with one hand, no erm with one palm. im serious, with his P-A-L-M !! he reversed his car into this parking lot, a wall on one side, and a huge van on the other. he parked so easily..he didn't even look [I think] at the sides to see whether he would touch the other car or the wall. it seemed so automatic and natural for him, reverse, turn turn turn, stop the car and get out. I remember walking to the back of the car when I got out. Perfecto ! Jonglok's car fitted in perfectly in the parking space. Talk about pro ! he used his palm to turn the steering wheel. man..Skill..okay, fine, it might not be such a big deal to you . but it was sure the first time I've ever seen someone park their car that way. haha. =p . if it was me doing reverse parking, I would be sticking my head out the window, checking here and there. Praying that I'm doing it the correct way and that noone is looking. hehe. Its embarassing. >.< . but hey, now my parking skills has improved ! lolx. i can do normal and reverse parking - with 2 hands on the steering wheel . ^.^ still working on my side-parking skills though. haha. back to the topic.hmmm..another diff Jonglok would be how dedicated and faithful he is at church. singing praises and taking part in group activities. he's also a committee member of his church group. ^.^ o, and there was also once where he looked pissed and annoyed, i think it was the time when a group of us when up to seoul tower. he looked so depressed ! haha. well, from my point of view, at least. and there was also the army Jonglok. haha. one night a group of us had pizza in the apartment, he had just finish military training then, so he came up in his army uniform. so cool. haha. he looked tired and happy. haha. i think that's it...hmmm...wait, ive also seen him carrying his bag and holding an umbrella in the rain. haha. a sight seldom seen in Malaysia .lolx.,hehe. overall, when i first met him, he wore glasses and spoke less, in the middle, he wore contacts and spoke more, and at the end he wore a cap and spoke less once again. lolx. =p no matter, they were really nice guys !

I can't remember how I met boyoung and myungshyn. hmmm.. except that they were introduced to the ISS students officially
during the opening ceremony. I found it difficult to remember the Korean names on the 1st day cause i made many new Korean friends [mixed up =p]. but I got to know them better the next few days, and it wasn't a problem remembering their names. hehe, =p. one thing I remember boyoung telling me was "in the beginning when I[boyoung] first met you[lynette], I told myself, she's[lynette] a fussy girl, but as I got to know you better, I find you to be nothing like that. infact, you're really nice" . Oh-my, I look fussy ? *sob sob*, maybe I am - a little perhaps ?! haha. i have to change my first impressions. hehe.^.^. I am really happy to have a friend like boyoung, she's such a sweet girl and she likes her 'bear' ! hehe. myungshyn, hmmmm...I can't remember. Except that he's been really helpful. Yeah, that's all I can remember. haha.but, I can still remember the fun times we all had !! it will always stay in my sweet memory !! ^.^ and in the pictures and videos too ! haha.

oh-my, a too long post once again. haha. at least its not as long as grace's. hehe. *hi grace* lolx. till next time ~

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: