RSS

Accounts..Accounts..

accounts accounts accounts ! oh-my..so much work..I finally understood the concept of incomplete records - adjustments here and there, and instead the most basic problem that I always encounter is "Purchases" , I can never find my purchases ! I don't know why ! Different questions uses different words, it can be called "Purchases" and it can also be called "Suppliers of goods".. What else ? jeez, why cant they just stick to the word "Purchases" !!! its getting more & more complicating. I finally get one part, and I'm stuck in another.. so sad..*tears*. now, I'm stuck half way in almost all of my questions because I cant find Purchases...What the heck...=( have to ask Rachel or Shaun tomorrow.. (>.<)

so anyways, today is tiring Tuesday-day..every Tuesday is a tiring day..classes back-to-back from 8am-4pm. haha..Surprisingly, all the lecturers were really nice, they ended class earlier than usual. I didn't expect my law lecturer to end class half and hour early ! whoa ! *shocking* haha..but its good, it was getting kinda boring anyways. =p. another scary thing, my law lecturer knows my name ! oh-no..bad thing. I walked into class at 8.05am, i didn't expect him to be in class so early, he normally walks in at 8.15am.. when I walked into class, he was taking attendance, he looked at me and said 'Lynette, right ?'. I was stunned that he knew my name, and replied "errr..ya.", then I quickly went to my sit..now I have to pay EXTRA attention in law, if not he'll call my name and ask me questions..noooooooooooo...(>.<) bah.. Beepeng was exceptionally quiet today..i realised something, when im sitting in between Boonhan & Beepeng, i tend to talk to BH alot, haha. whereelse, BP will be very quiet, even if i ask her questions, she'll be really blur..haha.. on the other hand, if BP is sitting in between me and BH, she'll talk to BH and i'm the one who becomes blur ! haha. =p i wonder why..guess the blur ones always pay attention in class.. lolx..goodnews from BP ! tkd finally read the e-card she sent him ! lolx.. =p she was starting to worry whether he received it or not, no worries now. lolx.

lalala. I'm so lazy.what am I doing blogging ?! I should be studying.. bah, I get so 'down' when I get stuck in my homework, whether its accounts, maths or stats..feel so sad.. I'll just mark it with a sticker and ask Shaun the next day..blah..its 8.30pm and I haven't eaten dinner yet, waiting for mum & dad to come home..We're having Kobe Beef for dinner...they say its the most expensive meat in the world or something like that..I'm so hungry !! *food food* oh, I hate chocolates ! I hope I wont eat anything that has chocolate in it for the next 2 months. jeez, I had a Kit Kat Ice-Cream this afternoon, oh-my, too much chocolate ice-cream on it, not nice ! don't like it.. my mouth was chocolate in colour after eating it..had to brush my teeth right-away.. so, yeah, chocolate BAD !! =x


gosh..I'm having another VB test on Monday..I am so BAD in VB..I can do basic coding..bla bla bla..but when the number of functions increase, my mind goes *blink blink* !! lolx..have to study..
...
just got off the line with Patrick, lolx. Everyone seems to be so scared and aware of tomorrows accounting class. first, it was aznal.."Lynette, you going to do accounts homework ? can you come early for class tomorrow so we can discuss the questions? I don't have the questions lah.." ROFL..then its Patrick, " hey, what homework do we have for accounts ? awang will kick us out of class if we don't do our work right?" ROFL .awww..these 2 guys have really changed since first semester, guess we all have to buck up ! hehe. yeah, so it was funny..Knowing Awang, he will never KICK us out of class, he couldn't careless whether we turn up for class or not..I'll try my best to do the work though..What homework ? Past Year Paper : June2001 : Paper 1 : Question 1,4,5,6. go do your homework ! lolx. aja !



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: