RSS

new layout..new beginning

I'm happy because I have a new layout again ! thank you grace ! I really am a fussy fussy girl. haha..picky picky. aint my new blogskin nice ? every single detail was custom made by grace for me ! what color I wanted, what type of layout, special effects and all. oh. I'm so grateful gracie ! thanks ! as I said before, you've outdone yourself once again ! =p I'm serious. its time you change your blogskin too ! wahoo ! lalalala.

okay, I'm sad too. I don't know how to do my accounts ! INCOMPLETE ACCOUNTS . I'm so lost ! will someone pls help me ? yes, I'm getting help for accounts, but I seem to only understand the basic of the basics. geez. additional information here and there gives me a headache. sob. how how ? tomorrow got class somemore, have to do lah. I think I'm the only one slacking in tuition. I tried to do, but I don't know how to. the other girls get the concept so quickly. dang it. must buck up ! but I don't understand !! (>.<) feel so stupid ! dang it. oh, HELP HELP HELP !! sobz.

so yeah, since I cant do my accounting homework. I did C3 instead. haha. I could do ! lolx. left out a bit, have to ask shaun. haha. I'm starting to catch up in statistics too, although I have not attempted any probability questions yet. lolx. I think I'm gonna do stats now.hmm..or should I do LAW ? omg..LAW !! I have an essay to write, the question is "Consider whether there are areas of private morality which are not law's business". geez. essay question, after 9 months of reading law, this is the 1st essay question I get. lolx. okay okay, I have to do it although I don't want to. have to read more law books, I haven't started my revision on law yet, have to start asap. have to start my unit2 ICT assignment too ! musnt wait till the last minute and then rush to complete it. sad. -_-". Lynette ! buck up ! study hard ! aja aja !! ^.^

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: