I haven't blogged for almost a week again. lolx. I'm too lazy to switch on the computer to type a post. so anyways, here I am typing this post. so what have I been doing for the past few days ? nothing much really. I was extremely tired during the weekdays, but had the chance to relax and enjoy during the weekend. Last Saturday, I went for a facial and a haircut. On Sunday, I went for a spa in Mont.Kiara. it was good ! I would recommend it to my friends, if they ever ask me for advice on Spa's. =) Mum, Dad, Jason and me went for the spa, so almost my whole family went, except for Darren. heard from dad that he's in New York, hiding from the Hurricane that might hit Bermuda. lolx. take care d ! and yesterday, I had a gastric so I had to skip ICT class from 4-6pm. so sad. =p.
anything exciting ? hmmm..well, I received a letter from JungSoo on Thursday. he sent me a letter through snail mail. to tell the truth, I was very shocked ! I didn't expect to hear from him through snail mail. but then again, I was happy too ! =p lolx. on Thursday morning I skipped law lecture, so i slept till bout 9am. while I was still in bed, dad popped into my room and said 'oh, Boyoung sent you a letter !' I was still kinda sleepy & drowsy, so I said " really ? mmhmmm..thank you.." lolx. my dad delivered the letter to me - to my room, of course being the busy-body , my dad wanted to see what Boyoung wrote, which I didn't let dad see. haha. so after dad walked out of my room, I opened the letter thinking, "ooohh..Boyoung send me letter, wonder what she wrote inside !! " I was half excited, half sleepy. lolx. I opened the letter and found pictures inside ! I thought " oooh..pictures ! how nice." I looked at the pictures and said to myself, "hey, this is not boyoung, its Jungsoo !" lolx. the pics were cool, so was the letter. hehe. I posted my letter to him yesterday, should reach him in about 7-10 days. haha. so yeah, if you're reading this JungSoo, thanks ! haha. hey, I like receiving posted mail! emails aren't always good you know. snail mails are more traditional and its so cool cause you'll never know when the next letter will arrive and what the contents are. emails are fast, yes. it has its pros and cons, I guess. haha. so cool, I have a pen pal now !that is if, he replies. haha.
I'm hungry !We're going over to kjin's place for dinner tonight. he's having a farewell dinner cause he's leaving for singapore tomorrow. he got chosen to be trained as a pilot ! so cool huh ! lolx. following in his father's footsteps. lolx. all the best K Jin, you'll do great ! =D as for me, I have to think and pray hard what I plan to do in the future. I don't know what I wanna be, what degree program I'm gonna take. and apparently we're asked to apply for UCAS now. oh-my. I'm so lost. *blur* gotta shower now. ~bye for now.
relaxing weekend..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment