RSS

=)

Before I continue, I have to say. Jay's song "The Curse of the Golden Flower" doesn't suck. hehe. Yes, the first time I heard it, I was like "omigosh, what kind of song is this ? cant hear what he's singing and he looks so disgusting in the music video." So, I told KVin it "sucked". ok, i was wrong, the song is not bad - although, I still don't understand what on earth he's singing. (^.^) I wonder how well is Jay's acting this time round. Well, Jay with long hair and in an armour is certainly a no-no. He looks terrible okay, especially with blood splattered on his face. lol. He looks better clean and in a suit, or a normal T-shirt is fine. Okay, enough on Jay.


Leehom is coming to town ! yippie yay !! He'll be having his "Heroes of Earth" concert in March 2007, apparently its his last stop for the "Heroes of Earth" Concert. I really really hope that it'll be held in Genting again, the atmosphere was so good ! Though the Arena of Stars in Genting is not as big as Stadium Putra or Stadium Merdeka, but at least its cleaner !! the air in Genting is also much fresher !! okay, I seriously doubt Leehom will perform at the same place twice. So, the next place I hope it'll be held is at the Bukit Jalil Indoor Air-Conditioned Stadium ! the place where the Disney On Ice and the Stars of the Musical was held. its clean and the stadium is BIG ,it sure can accommodate everyone who wishes to attend. Sadly, the organizer is Galaxy ! yuck. I dislike the Galaxy staff, they are sooooo RUDE ! The last time I went to Jay's concert in Stadium Merdeka, they were sooooo RUDE ! gosh.

lalalala. CHRISTMAS is here !! another 11 more days !! yahoo !! presents !! here I come !! *aww..shucks* lolx. I know, I love presents, I cant help it. hahaha. well, I better get back to my studies. I totally didn't complete my daily work for the past 3 days, have to catch up. haha.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: