RSS

l.a.y.e.r.s

Layer ONE : On the Outside
Name : Lynette Lee
Birth Date : 1st Of November 1988
Eye color : Brown
Hair Color: Black although I think its turning a little brownish =p
Righty or Lefty : Righty
Zodiac Sign : Scorpion

Layer TWO : On the inside
Your Heritage : Chinese
Your Fears : Exams & Sickness
Your Weakness : I trust people to easily =X
Your Perfect Pizza : Hawaiian Chicken ! *yumm*

Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: ‘I’m going to be late for accounts’
Your Bedtime: ‘what time should I wake up tomorrow morning?’
Your most missed memory: International Summer School in Korea !

Layer FOUR: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke, Pepsi is too sweet =p
McDonald's or Burger King: definitely McD’s
Single or group dates: either one is fine. =p
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate!
Cappuccino or coffee: coffee, though I only eat coffee ice-cream and not drink coffee

Layer FIVE : Do you
Smoke : NO!
Curse: very seldom =p
Have a crush: at the moment, no.
Go to school: college is still considered schooling yeah? Yep
Want to get married: of course! =p who doesn’t
Believe in yourself: sometimes =)
Think you're a health freak : no, I don’t care. I just eat & eat & eat .lol

Layer SIX: In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: nope
Gone to the mall: duh..of course!
Been on stage: thank goodness, NO!
Eaten sushi: yeah
Dyed your hair: nope

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: NO
Changed who you were to fit in: I don’t think so.

Layer EIGHT
Age you're hoping to be married: I’m not sure, maybe in my late 20’s

Layer NINE: In a Guy
Best eye color: any color will do
Best hair color: preferably black ;)
Short or long hair: definitely SHORT.

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing?
1 minute ago: blog surfing
1 hour ago: updating my blog
4.5 hours ago: watching tv =p
1 month ago: lazing around at home I guess. can’t remember
1 year ago: enjoying the hols after SPM

Layer ELEVEN: Finish The Sentence
I love: being loved =p
I feel: lazy and happy !
I hate: exams
I hide: from erm.. I don’t think I hide from anything. Lol. Well, I hide from my friends when I see them in the hallways. lolx
I miss: my friends in Korea and my cousins all over
I need: to study and embark on a holiday

Layer TWELVE: Tag 5 people
1. Grace Teoh
2. K Vin a.k.a Vin Tok
3. JyhMin
4. Siu Hong
5. Zi Yen

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: