RSS

Christmas ! Part 1


MERRY CHRISTMAS !! =)
yeah. I haven't been updating for sometime. Was buried under thousands of revision papers. As I might have already mentioned, AS Level exams are in 2 weeks time. My first paper will be ICT - Unit 7. Its a 10 hour examination, wish me luck. =p My exams will end on the 18th of January. let's party then !! =)


okay..enough brooding on my a-levels exams. Today is Christmas !! I spent Christmas eve and Christmas day with my family, cousins !! heehee, as always, we had dinner and talked alot. Santa was present too !! -_-" haha. Kevin was Santa, Melissa's Cousin from Indonesia. =) haha. We sang Christmas Carols. "jingle biel jingle biel jingle char siu pao !!" hahaha. there were loads of presents under the tree too !!


Mine !! Mine !! They're all MINE !!!!!!!! =)

I love CHRISTMAS ! I love PRESENTS ! haha. lookie look look look !! pictures <3>

love them <3

*Jacq's Missing ! (>.<)

a small portion of the food we had =p
there was the main table and the dessert table =p


Vin & his presents ! haha



Its Mission [Im]possible !! =p

K Vin & Me

Mel's Cousins
Kevin's gf, Josie , Kevin
Mei, Me & Sa
(we left her house at 1.30am ok !)
My dad & See Hin

More pictures coming up ! Drop back soon ! =)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: