RSS

leehom's coming !!


As you can see from the poster above. LEEHOM is coming !! *-* I'm so excited !! *goo goo eyes* I really really really want to attend this Heroes of Earth (HOE) concert !! *sigh* The sad part is - the tickets are getting more and more expensive. Most expensive - rm 500. The 2nd most expensive tickets priced at rm 353, might not give you a good view of Leehom, unless you're willing to stare at the mega screen throughout the whole concert. keke

Choosing Stadium Merdeka as the concert venue was such a bad idea. Leehom if you're reading this, pls change it to Stadium Putra or the Arena of Stars. yaya, I know. In my dreams will Leehom read this post. lol. (>.<) *keep on dreaming, Lynette* so anyways, how do I know ? well, I went to Jay's concert in Stadium Merdeka with my bro and Doreen. Our seats were rm200, 200 bucks !! you would think our seats were good. Who knew, we were push to the side -far behind. Our seats were BAD okay, poor PooLim couldn't even see. Even I couldn't see him, I could catch a glimpse of a tiny Jay walking on the stage though. lol. In the end, all of us watched the mega screen. We had no choice. I'm sure Leehom's would be the same. I've already seen the seating plan, and unless you get the seats which I've highlighted in LIGHT GREEN below, I wish you luck on seeing Leehom ! (=

okay-lah. its not that BAD. But if you want to have a super good view of Leehom, then you should get the seats I've highlighted in LIGHT GREEN. If not, the VVIP 1 & 2, block A, B, C, D area are quite good -depending on which part of the box you're seated. =) I MIGHT not be attending Leehom's concert next year. T-T call me stupid call me idiotic, but I don't think its worth the journey and the dirt. uh-huh ~ DIRTY.. eeee


Reasons for NOT attending the HOE Concert



  1. Stadium Merdeka is DIRTY and OLD - I wont be able to go to the washroom if I needed to.


  2. The concert is too huge - another Jay concert. Unless I get super good seats, I wont be able to see a thing.


  3. The price tickets are getting more and more expensive. rm500 for the VVIP seats are ridiculous. My parents wouldn't allow it. Imagine what you can buy with 500 bucks *-* ~ too many stuff. ie: jeans ! bags ! ooh-la-la


  4. If I buy the rm350 tickets now, I'll get seats that are far behind - NOT GOOD !


  5. Its not like I haven't seen Leehom before, I HAVE ! 3 times in fact. So, the excitement of seeing him in-person is lesser.


  6. I dislike the Organiser -Galaxy. hmm..I cant remember why, but they were really rude and annoying the last time I went for jay's concert and Leehom's promo tour in sunway. *evilz*


  7. I have to study. I must study. A-levels is hard ! yet I'm taking it too easily. I'm slacking whenever possible and rushing to complete things last minute. *bad bad*


  8. Save Money - I'll be entering University soon, so I should start saving money. =) besides that, I want to save money to go for Holidays too !! I want to go shopping in Hong Kong & Australia ! I want to go to Korea to visit my friends [I miss you all so much ! <3] - ya, so as u can see, there are so many places I wanna go, I should start saving =) "sedikit sedikit, lama jadi bukit" -err, correct me if I'm wrong. lol

But there are plenty of reasons on why I should attend. *gosh* A hard decison to make. lol. will continue in the next post. I'm too lazy now. Besides, I should be doing my accounts now. dang it.


Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS & a HAPPY NEW YEAR !!


*hugs and kisses*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: