And so, I haven’t updated for quite some time. I’ve been busy for the last few weeks, still am actually. My finals are here! It began on the 9th of May and will end on the 18th of June :D Up till now, I still have 6 papers, 1 practical and 5 written examination. So anyways, I finally handed up ALL of my ICT Coursework – unit 1, 2, 8 and 12. I handed it up on time – which was on the 3rd of May. ICT is not an easy subject… The week before it was due, I was up till 4am almost every night trying to complete the assignments. *madness*. I met PooLim during the week and she said, “你黑眼圈好大呀,回家睡觉啦.” Hahaha. I’m glad it’s over though :D . No More ICT Assignments and Deadlines!! woohoo !!
Blah. I have to miss the A-Levels Ball again. :( It’ll be held on the 1st of July at Mandarin Oriental! yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I didn’t attend last year because I was in Korea, this year I’ll be in China. Ish ish. If I was given a choice, HOLIDAY or PROM, I’ll still choose HOLIDAY! Lol. But in this case, I have no choice lah, mum has booked and paid for the trip to China. Nevermind lah, NEXT TIME. *sigh* There should be a Roulette table or something cuz this year's theme is 007. :D


So anyways, I’ve been watching FullHouse and Goong lately. Omigosh. I hate it !! Hate Hate Hate! I hate that after watching these Korean Dramas, I MISS the people in Korea even more!! I miss Boyoung and Myungshyn, Jungsoo and Yoonji etc. Listening to “I believe” from ‘My Sassy Girl’ made it even worst. Dang it dang it dang it. Should stop listening and watching them. But honestly, I do miss them all! This time last year, I was awaiting my trip to Korea for the International Summer School. This year, I’m waiting for the chance to meet my Korean friends again. *sigh*. I wonder when I’ll ever meet them again, and if I do, will I/They still remember them/me? Friendship is such an amazing thing :D
.jpg)
I’ve received MANY forwarded emails from Mr.Koh. Mr.Koh was my ex-maths lecturer in college. I normally just delete them without reading :D Heehee. But he sent this really cute email, it had images of sushi’s! Only problem is that the sushi are toooooo kawaiiii to eat ! hahaha. See the following pictures and you’ll get what I mean.




Kawaii-neh ?! :D yep yep. I like the 4th picture the best! heehee. And so, I better get back to work, I've finished today's target for Statistics and C3, I still have Accounts and C4 ! -_-" Wish me luck!






0 comments:
Post a Comment