Last Thursday, I went to Cine leisure @ the Curve with a few friends to catch the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean : At World's End. I pre-booked the seats online 2 weeks before hand, so obviously, we had quite good seats :) The movie rocks! It was so CoOoOoL !! I heart Will Turner :P heehee. The movie lasted for 2 hours and 45 minutes. I'm satisfied with the ending, although it turned out to be quite sad :( You'll get what I mean after watching it. *sigh* Honestly, what's the big fuss with Chow Yun Fatt appearing in the movie ? quote " Welcome to Singapore!" -_-" swt. big deal.
Out of the 3 movies, I find the last sequel the best. Geoffrey Rush a.k.a Captain Barbosa was hilarious, I like him tooo. Johnny Depp was kinda drunk - as usual and Keira Knightley was fun. The scenery in the movie was AMAZING !! If I'm not wrong, they shot it in Barbados, omigosh. I SO want to live by the sea :) In my dreams, of course. lol. However, I didn't really understand the part about Davy Jones Locker and the Calypso goddess. It was quite confusing. Gonna watch it again after my exams. keke.
Orlando & Chow Yun Fatt

*heart heart*
Johnny Depp looks scary in real life :S
I don't think Keira attended any premieres for the movie. Wonder what's up with her. hmmmm..






0 comments:
Post a Comment