I had my final paper- Core Math 4 yesterday, hence A-levels officially ended yesterday at 3pm sharp! :P heehee. Now that it’s all over, I wonder what I’m going to do next. I have 2 months more before my results are released. I would like to get a Computer Science degree, but where will I go? UK? Aus? Malaysia? It all depends on my results. Gah. If I stay back, I’m going to do twinning : ) Anything’s fine. Hope my results come out well. Pls pls pls. heehee
So anyways, after I got home yesterday, I started cleaning my “TeeVee” table to welcome the return of my “TeeVee” : ) Daddy took it away in January due to my exams. Dust Dust Dust! *sigh* But its all clean now! Heehee. Hopefully this weekend I’ll get to buy a new DVD player, my current Sony Player doesn’t play the pirated Chinese TVB Series. Ish ish. Got picture but no sound -_-“ gah.
So anyways, this morning I went to the Lancôme Institute @ Bangsar Village 2 for a facial. It was my first time there. I usually go to Sothys @ OU or DU, but since I’m a Lancôme member, I get a 50% discount on my first try. Muahahaha. So yeah, I had a complimentary skin analysis, eye mask and eye brow trimming. Out of 10, I’ll rate them 8/10. Sothys still gets 9/10 : ) heehee
The Lancôme facial was less painful compared to Sothys. Somehow – I don’t know how, the therapist removed my blackheads without it hurting as much as the Sothys girl. Normally, my tears will be streaming when they remove my blackheads. Lol. This time round, it didn’t. Heehee. Mum says that the Lancôme therapist is more professional. Another plus point, my nose didn’t swell like it normally does after I have a Sothys facial. Haha. So, for my next facial, should I go to Sothys or Lancôme? : )
TeeVee and Facials
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment