RSS

Fantastic Four and MidValley

I went to Midvalley with Bowie and ShingYun today, Boonie ffk last minute, to be precise, he decided not to go at 10.30am this morning. -_-" So anyways, we three girls watched Fantastic Four and had Japanese for lunch. Each of us treated ourselves to some prezzies. : ) ShingYun bought a Naruto Cd, Bowie bought her long-awaited Cosmetic Case by Benefit and I bought a lip gloss also by Benefit. Oooh.. the lip gloss has a really special name. haha. But trust me; I didn’t buy it for the name : ) I also bought some stuff for Mum and got a free Miracle Forever EDP and Bi-Facil, both by LancĂ´me. Heehee. Me Likey!


I prefer to shop for clothes with Mum, so I didn’t search for clothes today. ShingYun wanted to buy a handbag from MNG, but changed her mind. When we arrived at MV, Bowie said “I’m not going to buy anything today, I did my shopping yesterday.” Haha. That didn’t stop her from getting the Cosmetic Case by Benefit; apparently KLCC hasn’t stocked it yet. She was most delighted to find it at Benefit @ Metrojaya. Bowie does most of her shopping in KLCC : ) , she seldom visits MV or OU. Hehe. As for me, I haven’t been to MV for more than 6 months, haha. I’m so outdated lah. Lol.

Ooooh..I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 yesterday! This is my second time watching it and to be honest, it was boooring. My main motive of watching it twice was to see the “10 years later” part which I sadly missed the first time I watched it. Yeah, I know, going through the entire movie for the last 5 minutes is kind of erm... stoopid! : ) I can’t help it lah. Since I have nothing better to do, I might as well go watch a movie right? Heehee. So anyways, I went with Shaun and ShingYun to OU yesterday for the movie and dinner. We had TGIF, it was okay-lah. All western food tastes the same to me. Heehee.

Besides that, I decided to complete the Jigsaw Puzzle I bought erm..5 years ago. Heehee. Tengok progress below! : )


Okay dah, I want to shower liao. Bye Bye!

p.s: Welcome Home Mr.Ong K Vin! :P

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: