RSS

exam stress ?

Normally during the "EXAM SEASON", people tend to study study study and they forget to eat or don't even have time to eat etc. They would look skinnier after the exams. Instant & Free Slimming Session! :) Yes, that happens to most people and especially to Ms.Lim Sher Lynn aka Mei. :)

Sad to say, I'm the other way round :( I can't stop eating during the exam season! An hour after a filling lunch, I'll go all hungry again. Otherwise, I can eat & eat & eat & not feel full -_-" sad lah wei! I'm a girl! hellooo~

EXAM = STRESS = EAT MORE = FAT

sob sob. so sad :( guess I'll have to visit Tropicana more often than i thought after the exams :(

So anyways, anyone know how to speed up the download of Bit Comet files ? I'm downloading 200 pounds beauty which seems to be taking foooorever to complete. Shaun said it would take half a day for him to download a 1.3gb file. It took more than half a day for me to download 300mb!! -_-" solutions anyone ?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: