RSS

doodle dee daa


I stopped at Day 2 in my last post. I've been too lazy to update. lol. So, what have I been up to for the past 2 weeks? Well, I've been eating..sleeping..eating..sleeping..going out every now and then. haha. Well, I had my hair cut last Tuesday, had my nails done too! heehee. I also went to the movies with the cousins last week. Many outings were cancelled last minute during the week too. *sigh* Sometimes, I'll rather stay home and watch TV rather than go out . haha. Which reminds me, this holiday I've watched the following movies TWICE in cinemas:-

  1. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix
  2. Fantastic Four
  3. Pirates of the Caribbean 3
  4. Transformers

*sweat* yeah? lol. I can't believe I sat through Pirates of the Caribbean twice. lol. Last Thursday, Vin got the cousins tickets for The Simpsons. I am no big fan of the Simpsons, I foudn the movie quite dumb. :X I was suppose to watch Die Hard 4 today, but decided to stay home instead. haha. LAZY me!

Anyways, Jase got a job in Singapore, so my parents and me will be going to Singapore this weekend : ) yay! I haven't been to Singapore for many many many years, I can't even remember what the place looks like. -_-" heehee. Jase will be there for 6 months! But since Singapore is so near, he'll be coming home every month or so. Darren might be coming back in October tooo! : )

Next, BIG BIG NEWS! My a-levels results will be out on the 16Th of August at 4pm! Omigosh, so "kancheong"! I really want to know my results asap, but then I'm scared to know how I've scored. gosh..I really really hope that it comes out the way I want it to.. Here's the countdown clock! *omigoshi*




Another BIG news, Jo Ann gave birth to a tiny baby girl named Katelynn Tan last week! She is so tiny and pretty! Congratulations to mother and daughter! I'm an AUNT again. *sigh* I'm getting OLD. sob sob.

That's all for this post. Hopefully I'll blog more about China and Singapore when I get back. heehee. Till then, toodles.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: