I'm on holiday. I should have loads of time to blog and to do anything I want. ha! Somehow, I can find excuse not to blog. lol. I seem to be spending much time in bed reading Harry Potter : Order of the Phoenix and lazing about the house doing nothing important whatsoever. oh well, in my last post I was going on about Day 1 trip to Kunming/Dali. I have too many photos and obviously, I'm too lazy to photo shop and upload them all. So, yeah, those you're seeing here are just a few of the lot. keke
On a light note, before I begin Day 2. I ventured Bukit Kiara with a few of the cousins on Saturday morning. What a painful experience o-k-a-y! My butt still aches up till today, 3 days later! aarrgghh. I still don't understand why my butt aches, my legs should hurt more : ( oh well.
DAY 2 in Dali
8/8 days in Yunnan, I had the same breakfast - Flower buns and "Orange" coloured water known as Orange Juice. *sweat* Thus, I shall not elaborate on what I had for breakfast in the next few Yunnan posts -_-"
Our first stop was the "Tian Long Ba Bu" drama studio.




I snapped this on the way to one of our many destinations that day. Isn't it beautiful? The whole Dali was covered in green grass. lol . Paddy, Corn, Vegetables. You name it, they've plant it : )
After that, we visited the Three Pagoda Temple. What's a trip to China without a visit to a Chinese Temple ? : D We had to climb to get to the peak, soooo many steeeepss ! aieeeeeeee : X


We also visited ErHai Park and XiZhou Town. We saw the local people in their local 白 costume. Happy, our Dali tour guide was wearing the costume : ) All the local tour guides in Dali seem to be wearing the costume, I think they're required to. Besides that, we had the Bai's people 三道茶. The first tea was bitter, the second was very sweet and the third was normal. : ) heehee
There will be more photos in the next post, as I ain't gonna photo shop it. heehee. See ya!
the delay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment