RSS

I'm Home!

I’m home! I'm back from my trip to Yunnan which lasted 8 days, 8 Beautiful Days. The scenery was spectacular! Its paradise! : ) Now I know why Leehom loved Shangrila. : ) I’ve decided to blog day-by-day of my experience in Yunnan, so here goes.

DAY 1 - Kunming/Dali

In the wee hours of the morning, Ngan Yee called to let us know our flight at 9am has been delayed to11am. Those that went were:

1. My Dad
2. My Mum
3. Me!
4. Doi
5. Uncle Tiger
6. Uncle Tiger’s Wife (Ah-mm)
7. My cousin – Ah Qing
8. My Nephew (Ah Qing’s son) – Jia Zheng
9. My Cousin – Ah Koon/Amber
10. Amber’s Husband – Peter
11. Ngan Yee
12. Koo Koo Cheong (Ngan Yee’s Husband)
13. Aunty Judy
14. Onn Kao Foo
15. Mo Yee
16. Auntie Kathyrn
17. Auntie Kathryn’s Husband
18. Jon (Tour Leader)

So anyways, our flight to Kunming took 3 hours and 20 minutes. We were served Nasi Lemak on board : ) Upon arrival at the Kunming International Airport, we were met by our Kunming Tour guide named EAGLE (-_-“). He led us to the bus and said his Hello’s and Goodbye’s, as we were due for our 4 hour 30 minute drive to Dali. The road was very narrow and bumpy.

We reached Dali in time for dinner and were met by our Dali Tour Guide named HAPPY. *sweat* I know, they have funny names. Lol. That evening, we visited the Dali Square which is the landmark of Dali. It was packed with people, both young and old. We had to climb about a hundred steps to reach the shining ball thingy at the top. Haha. I lazy to type leh, tengok gambar lah! :D









To be Continued...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: