So what if I've been in the UK for nearly 8 weeks? Its still a new beginning. heehee. I've been too busy for the past 8 weeks to realise that I am actually in UNIVERSITY! ~ what a scary thought. lol. This fact hasn't quite sunk in yet though.
Anyhoos, I'm getting old ppl! I turned 19 years old, 15 days ago. haha. I had a great day, thanks for the wishes and cards and presents. I know its 15 days late, but sorry-lah, I was too busy mah.. :) Oh, and special thanks to HongHong! What you did was really sweet! :) *hug hug.
On the day itself, I went out for dinner at a Thai Restaurant with a bunch of friends and later adjourned to the "Solsbury Disabled Room" for drinks, heehee. Yours truly, lost her voice for the next 3 days and was down with a very bad cough for the rest of the week. haha. but it was all part of the fun, i guess! :)
Sheng and Kenny
Too many to name. :)
Sharon & Andrew
At the Solsbury Disabled Room:
Solsbury Court are one of the Halls of Residence here at my university, Sheng stays in the disabled room, but he's not disabled. :)
Y-A-M and Me :)
Another group photo.
Me and Sheng.
Steph: omg..my face is so red!
Kenny[the guy in white]: hahahaha. strawberry! :)
And finally, the b'day girl with the b'day cake! wheeeeee
For more pics, check out facebook.
And so, the very next day ~ which was a Friday, I went to London for the weekend. My voice was so bad that I couldn't laugh. Well technically, I could, but no sound came out and my voice was totally horrible when i spoke. If you don't believe me, ask Melissa. She witnessed the whole thing for 3 days and was laughing away while we were shopping on Oxford Street. My voice would sound clear for a while, and suddenly go bad and sound all blur - which was an extremely weird thing. :S And so, after the return of my "normal" voice, I started coughing. -_-" *sigh. It lasted for a week o-k-a-y.
I believe this post gave you an insight of what I've been up to so far. : ) Till my next post, tata!
Oh, I almost forgot,
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY TAN SIU HONG!
I hope you have a spectacular day! and of course, I'm glad you've gotten out of the la-la stage. :P hahaha *hugs






0 comments:
Post a Comment