RSS

a week to go!

Its the end of week 10! yay! I'm super happy! why? because..

  • I've handed in all my course works for this semester.
  • I've completed my java lab 7 and Subversion (SVN) labs tooo. =)

What's left for next week is...

  • A math problem sheet and learning log
  • 2 java labs

I totally hate course works that's why I'm so happy its all over! heehee. I hate stress and pressure, but without it, I wouldn't work hard at all =)

ooooh..Xmas break is in a week's time! *joy joy joy

So,

I'll be going to London next Saturday (15th Dec). I hope to meet up with Sharon and the others before her flight on Sunday and the guys who will be leaving on Monday. We'll go Bayswater for DUCK RICE! hahaha. nolah, I don't have such a big craving for duck rice lah. haha :) But But But...I AM having cravings for Chinese Rojak and Indian Rojak! aww geee..

Oh oh! A-N-D ... I'm going to PARIS !! I'll be away from the 19th - 23rd Dec. woohoo!! I totally need a break!! holiday!! wheeeeeee...I've been to Paris before, but I was really young then, so I have a faint memory of it. All I remember are the rides in Disneyland. haha. I'm still going to Disneyland this time though. :D heehee. Hey, I'm not the only one excited about Disneyland o-k-a-y, KimHong is excited too! haha.

Anyhooos, last tuesday, my friends and I attended a Civic Reception to welcome International Students held in the Roman Baths, dress code was formal. Hence the guys in suits and the girls looking all prettttty. ;P

If you're on facebook, you might have already seen these pictures, but for those who aren't, here are a few..

We had champagne ! ~ which tasted absolutely horrible in my opinion :)
This picture was taken in the Pump Room @ Roman Baths.

Oh, and lookie here! Its ME! ;)
This is the night view of the Roman Bath.

Sharon and Me.
This photo looks so niice! I couldn't resist not posting it. hehe

The reception lasted for about 2 hours or so. We went to Garfunkel's for dinner after and was joined by Kenny and KimHong, they were wearing collar shirts too. hahaha. looking good ;p


Oh, I almost forgot. What with all the deadlines and coursework due this week, I named it "Hell's Week", but Kenny named it "Lynette's Week" instead. We were having dinner at Nando's last Sunday and he came up with the whole "Lynette's Week" thing. lol. Coincidentally, there were 8 of us including me at dinner that night, and so, Kenny took the pleasure to give each day a specific name and asked that each of the 7 ppl post it on msn as part of their personal message thing. Take a look!


Notice:
  • Forgetful Sundays
  • Dumb Mondays
  • Angry Tuesdays
  • Clumsy Wednesdays
  • Laughin' Thursday
  • Good Fridays
  • Greedy Saturdays

However, my week didn't go as planned, haha. It made Kenny quite pissed when I said I was having giggly Wednesdays instead of a clumsy one. hahaha

This is one long post. buuut I'm not done yet. :D Last Saturday, I attended the Nottingham Malaysian Games in Nottingham(duh!). haha. I met so many friends from college! It was good to see them all :) Jaclyn, Shaun, Nisha, Sue Mei etc.. oh, I met Grace tooo!!! I'm so jealous of her o-k-a-y! She lost so much weight! I have to catch up soon ~ maybe after winter lah. *giggles* But it was really great to see soooo many Malaysians there. I have pictures tooooo..I'll include it in the next post :)

One last very important thing...

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY MEI TOK!!

My dear cousin!! Remember the days when we used to cook "Lin Ko" after tuition? hahaha. and how we always managed to bully Mr.Cheen? hahaha


Well, stay wacky and cheeerful always yeah!

And pretttty tooooooo!!! Enjoy your hols!! And have a splendid time in Singapore. ;p

so, Have a blessed Birthday! and enjoy your special day Mei!! : )

ps: Don't forget to open your purple envelope. ;p heehee

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

|| Lynn || said...

thanks thanks nette tok... Yes, I remember we use to cook after class... once we were so kind enuf to cook for Mr Cheen but he wouldn't eat it... hahahha... scared got poison inside... lol... Ahhhh... I remember locking him inside the toilet as well... then you can hear his echoes... Meiiiii.... Lynette......
Then Kah Chun (4got how to spell) would act innocent and sit there trying not to smile so hard... hahahaha...

I miss all those times... =)