RSS

random

I had this sudden urge to blog. weird huh. haha. anyhooos, I've just finished three-quarters of my Maths Revision. I absolutely hate Gauss-Jordan elimination, the more I read the more confuse I get. Does the Gauss-Jordan Elimination reduce a matrix into row echelon form?? If so, what's the inverse got to do with it?? what why omg!! pffft.. I'll be revising the vector part tomorrow, lines in 3-space! I wonder how that will turn out. :|

I need to start my programming revision, but I'm just too lazy to start. Okay, I officially need to study "under-pressure". And it seems that there ain't any pressure during the hols :p heehee. I can't believe the Easter hols is almost over, another week and Uni starts. pffft. I need more tiiime, but then what would I do with all that time? waste it sleeping. ceh. better not. I can't wait for Summer! Home! Shopping! Hong Kong! Sleep all-day! *grins*

Summer come quick!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: