Its 7.06pm and yet its still so sunny and bright outside! so nice! I absolutely LOVE it!
The sun doesn't set till bout 8pm!
I LOVE IT!
Gosh, now I totally feel like having a picnic!
I would like to go swimming in an outdoor pool! ;p
At the mo, I go to the 50m indoor pool in STV.
ceh, no bright sun light, not niiiice! haha
Y-E-S lah, SPRIIIING is finally here!
No more thick coats + boots + hot water bottles!
Say Hello to the T-shirts + Pumps + Sunnies!
However, I think I'll still need a light jacket, its still quite windy.
Wheeeeee~ flowers! Sunlight! That's what makes my day!
The sun doesn't set till bout 8pm!
I LOVE IT!
Gosh, now I totally feel like having a picnic!
I would like to go swimming in an outdoor pool! ;p
At the mo, I go to the 50m indoor pool in STV.
ceh, no bright sun light, not niiiice! haha
Y-E-S lah, SPRIIIING is finally here!
No more thick coats + boots + hot water bottles!
Say Hello to the T-shirts + Pumps + Sunnies!
However, I think I'll still need a light jacket, its still quite windy.
Wheeeeee~ flowers! Sunlight! That's what makes my day!






0 comments:
Post a Comment