RSS

here I am

Well, here I am in the library level 3 trying to do some work before my lecture in half an hour's time. I've been here since half two and all I did was read the chapter on Functors. Monkey Cow Sheep... I didn't understand anything I've read, sadly. Hope Michael helps me tomorrow! :)

BREAKING NEWS: I succeeded Mr.Gan as IT Officer ;p

Oh, have I mentioned? Yours truly, got elected IT Officer 2008/2009 of the Bath Area Malaysian Singaporean Association( BAMSA). wheeee~ heehee. Well, it was kinda predicted since I was the only running candidate compared to all other posts which had at least 2 candidates. Guess no-one "loves" technology as much as the Computer-Scientist! lol. Ya..anyhoos..here's the list of the 2008/2009 committee!

  • President: Sharon
  • Vice President: Mariam
  • Secretary: Nicole
  • Treasurer: Stef
  • Social Sec: Jiat
  • IT Officer: Me!
  • Sports Oficer: Edwin
  • and 5 other general committee members

Congratulations to all!

Here's to a brighter year ahead and more successful events for the BAMSA committee!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: