lo there! So, here I am about to explain to you the fun & joy I experienced last sunday :)
it SNOWED!
haha. Honestly, I think its really weird that it snowed in April! But it was none-the-less, FUN!
Anyhoos, back to the point.
It snowed, last sunday, 6th of April!
My excitement would have been shown in the pictures below as one of my friend said "Whoa! You look so happy, Lynette.", which obviously made me feel embarrass and shy lah. But hey! My first encounter with snow that can be made into snowballs wei! lol. jaccoon am i. lol
So here goes,
On Sunday morning...
I woke up at 8.30am to find snow on the grounds! :)
This picture was taken from my room window.
I woke up earlier for church.
So after changing, I went out to take photos of-course. haha
The snow near the lake had already melted by the time I got there at around 9.30am.
oh-well, hello sunshine! hahaha
Met up with a few ppl for lunch.
While shopping after lunch, it suddenly snowed!
That was around 3pm :D
I was with Nicole at that time, she was more excited than me. hahaha
And so, it snowed on and off during the day.
The snow in town didn't stay, it melted once it reached the grounds.
At 8.30pm, while I was having dinner...
I looked out the window and saw SNOW!
It was snowing continuously for bout 15 minutes! ~wheeee
My msn blinked none-stop while it snowed. hahaha.
Getting messages from those staying on & off campus about the snow! hahaha
So, since the snow stayed on the grounds.

Introducing Sheng, the-know-it-all.. : )
he even knows how to cuddle a tiny snowman. lol

My camera doesn't work very well for night shots.
It failed to capture the snow on the grounds. :(
Oh well, at least can see HUMANS in the pictures lah, good enough ;p

I like this photo.
Edwin looked like a cunning-little-5-year-old. ;p
Edwin is the one sprinkling snow over YeeQing (the girl holding the snowball).
And so..We stayed out for about an hour or so...

We had enough after that..
Everyone was tired..
Well, I WAS lah..lol
So yeah, we said Good Night and hoped it'll snow again the next day. hahaha.Was it a good story? This story was accompanied with narrations and illustrations leh. nice right? ;p hehehe.
Well, that's it for now. I'm off to cook dinner! its 7.50pm and the sun is still out! ~whoooo






0 comments:
Post a Comment