Hello and greetings from home!
FINALLY! An update! : ) I’ve been back for 31, 16, 11, 47, 58 days! Whoo! Life’s good! Time passes so quickly, in a month and a half’s time I’ll be flying back to England to start my 2nd year at University. Its amazing how time flies, I can’t believe that I’ve been home for more than a month. Ask me what I’ve been doing since I got home and my answer is simply one word "PIGGING"! :D Indeed, that’s what I've been doing since I got home, eat-sleep-watch teevee-shopping- mamak-and the usual. Hahaha.
Home is good, home is great, home is the best!
I’ve met up with those I missed and wished to see. I’ve eaten what I haven’t eaten for 9 months. I’ve done what I haven’t done for 9 months. It’s great! And to think, in about a month’s time, its back to spaghetti and my own cooking. Goodness gracious! No cousins! No car! Ah oh-gee! Hahaha. Nolah, my cooking is not that bad lah ;p
Anyhoos, as you would have realized by now, my blog is under construction! Hehehe. I’m working on a new banner, but ME BEING ME (hint: lazy!); it’s going to take a long time. Haha. So bear with the plain & boring bg for the time being. Lalala~ Lim Sher Lynn, stop blogging in vox lah, blogspot! Blogspot! And just so you know, sleeping is my hobby too! :P Hehehe
I don’t know what to blog about lah. Lol. Ohhh-ohhh, I’m going to Chiang Mai with my parents tomorrow! Whoooo~ Leaving tomorrow back on Friday. It’s going to be an exciting holiday, elephant rides and river rafting! Adrenaline rush! Hahahaha. I’ll be staying at the Imperial Mae Ping which is known for its spa treatments! *winks. S-P-A! Those 3 letters are like H-E-A-V-E-N to me. Hahaha. I hope we have time to go. *fingers crossed.
Speaking of spas, has anyone tried the FISH SPA? (Me! I've tried! :P) It’s a pond full of fish that eat human dead skin. After submerging feet for 30 minutes, instant pedicure! Cool no? hehe. But as you would have guessed, it’s very ticklish. Hehehe. I was telling a friend bout it the other day and he thought fish spa meant
“Fish goes into sauna, fish comes out nicely steamed to eat”Oh-man, Spa’s for fish?! =_=" Lol. It was funnier when Shaun texted
"they eat every hour or so when got new customer. Full! Fish get fat! ngaum”I have such cute friends’ lah. Hahahaha. I’m sorry if you don’t share my humour, but seriously, so funny lah. lol. I think that's about it for one post, I'll probably-maybe-most likely blog about my trip to Chiang Mai when I get back. hehehe. No promises yo! hahaha
Oh, I was going through some old pictures, look what I found! :P
introducing Indiana Jason: King of Soul Calibur IV
=_="
He won't kill me because he doesn't read blogs!
muahahaha
bye!






1 comments:
you didn't ask the old faces (me) out for outings before u leave for yr2!miss u loads!
Post a Comment