Hello September!
It’s September! I can’t believe how fast time flies. I’ve been home for more than 3 months and it only feels like I came back yesterday. OK, fine, well not EXACTLY yesterday, but it doesn’t feel like 3 months. *sigh* I’m leaving on the 25th this month. *sigh* hooome! I can’t really decide on my feelings, a part of me wants to go back to the UK and another part would rather stay home, here in Malaysia. I guess I feel the urge to go back to the UK because I’m starting realize that I’ve wasted my whole summer holidays doing nothing whatsoever important besides going out and travelling. *Sigh* what a waste, I should have applied for a job or something *heehee*
Anyhoos, Uni starts on the 29th and I’m arriving on the 26th, not bad for a 2nd year no? lol. I wanted to go back as late as possible and thus the 26th. However, I didn’t realize that there’ll be a 2nd year Induction Session during Fresher’s week, so hmph, I’ll be skipping that. : ( I don’t like skipping classes, booo - ESPECIALLY the first class of the academic year. Well, it’s not exactly a class but an INTRO session, I guess. But STILL, same difference lah. ~blah. Hope I won’t miss out on anything important.
This coming academic year I’ll be taking 7 units. 3 all year units, and 4 half-semester units. Take a look at what I’ll be suffering through this year:-
Programming 2
Systems Development
Interaction
Foundations of Computation 1 & 2
Fundamentals of Computer Graphics
Fundamentals of Pattern Analysis
Ah well. All of them sounds quite interesting EXCEPT for programming and foundations of computation ;p *heehee* Pattern Analysis sounds really cool - Would be looking forward to hear more bout it soon. And OMG, Russel Bradford is teaching me programming next year, I'm so doomed. He taught me Systems Architecture last year, and it was HORRIBLE. I had to read up on my own OK, his lectures were really boring. I'm so doomed, seeing as how programming is my weakest subject. *Please someone chain me to the library.* hahahaha.
Oooh, year 2! So fast! I can’t believe it. *hahaha*
Im feeling quite woozy now, think I’ll go to bed.
See you guys soon.
It’s September, after all. The month of Goodbyes & Hello. : )
toodles.






0 comments:
Post a Comment