RSS

goodbyes

Its the 23rd! How time flies! 2 days to go! I'm "surprisingly" looking forward to going back. haha. 4 months of doing nothing is starting to bug me. ha-ha. Useless Pig! :)

So, over the weekend. I spent some quality time with friends and family. Not many friends cause most of them are out of the country, but still ENOUGH to make me remember the good-times I had in high school and how much I actually miss them. sigh. *emo*

Starting off Friday night - Nisha offered to drive and we headed to delicious in OU for dinner. It was good to see darling Marcus again. hahaha. How much he's changed! As for Siu Hong, all I can say is "....." :) Thanks for the teddy vain-hong! Its very cute. ah-ha-ha. lol

After dinner, we headed to Dave's for drinks. It's erm..a pub? *I think* The front is a cafe but the back is something-like-a-pub with live music. I didn't even know such a place existed in OU. :\ It was a fun night none-the-less, Niru & Marcus = joke-shop ;p lol

Saturday - I woke up with E-Y-E-B-A-G-S! I got home quite late the night before, so memang lah. sigh. Anyways, went out with Mei & Joween for dimsum and movie! Mamma Mia! Good show good show!

"Pierce Brosnan can't sing. I'm serious. (o.O)"


After movie we went jalan-jalan. Joween bought banyak barang. hehe. Then we went to Haagen Dazs! :P

Saturday - Nisha, Hong and PooLim came over for pizza and a game of Monopoly! Dem fun OK! lol. We played the Lord Of The Rings: Trilogy Edition! So cool k!

I lost but wasn't bankrupt. *phewww. Nisha had it bad though. hahaha.
PooLim was the winner. cis!
We were watching The Return of The King at the same time. ah-ha-ha.

I shall always remember Nisha jumping off the floor & walking around the living room looking for the cat that "meow-ed". hahaha. She was the O-N-L-Y one who heard it. hahaha. I think it came from the movie lah. The surround system speakers in the living room dem freaky lah. It honestly-seriously scares me cuz the sound travels through all 4 speakers. cis!

I <3 Monopoly!

It was a good sunday. Thanks for coming over : Nisha was as-usual JOVIAL, PooLim SHY and Siu Hong VAIN&FUNNY. hahahaha :p As for myself, I was just giggly lah, can't remember the last time I played monopoly, so it was loads of fun!

Having them over reminds me of the tuition lessons we all used to have together and once again, all the F-U-N we had. hehehe. On the other hand, my house turned into a market for the afternoon - what with all the shouting & screaming. hahaha. It was good!

Shall I describe in detail? :P
______________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________

The situation involves Nisha selling one of her properties (namely:Mount Doom) to pay up her bill for landing on PooLim's property which had 4 houses. Total bill = 550++ power (note: power= money)

Nisha: OK OK. Who want Mount Doom?
Me, Hong & PooLim: (all shouting at the same time) ME! SELL TO ME! I WANT I WANT!
Nisha: (shocked & stunned because of the shouting) Hmmm..How much more are each of you willing to pay?

She then goes on to weighing the benefits of buying from each of us..

Me: I give you 550 Power, you give me Mount Doom & I won't charge you for landing at my property! Very good deal, I tell you! OK? OK?
PooLim: eh eh, no! I offer better deal! I pay you DOUBLE what Lynette is offering but you get to choose only ONE property to land for free.
SiuHong: .... (This is because SiuHong doesn't own many properties. He only owns the 4 Horses!) hahahahha
Me: =_= Make your choice Nisha. Hurry! lol

Eventually...

Nisha: OKlah, here Lynette. Take it. PooLim musn't have any more property, she's getting so rich! ish. hahaha

So we exchanged the power and the property.

Nisha: wooo~ I'm rich again. I have power!
PooLim: eh, you suppose to pay me 550 power. PAY UP!
Nisha: (makes a face) aww..man! hmph.

So in the end, Nisha didn't gain any power by selling her property. hahahahahha. SO funny. lol

____________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________

We have to play again the next time I'm back! (*which is quite soon. 2 months? :D)

Siu Hong
, you better finish reading the Twilight Saga books before I get back, so we can all have TWILIGHT talk! hahaha

That's it!

As for family, aiyah - you know how the parents & the auntie-uncle are all camera-shy and stuff lah. So nothing much to talk about there. hahaha.

I'm tired, this is one long post! Oh, just in case you're wondering. I'm done packing! :) hehehe.

fast eh? :)

Till next time. *which would probably be after I get back to Bath either friday/saturday.

toodles.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: