Greetings from the land where it can be cold & sunny at the same time - England.
Well, welcome back to Bath, Lynette! :)
So, Its been a week since I got back. All's good and well. Honestly, it feels really good to be back. I never realized how much I actually missed being away from Bath and University. haha. Yes, I missed uni. Geek fact! lol. So anyhoos, the first week of University has just passed me by! It was good. I'm satisfied with all my units and all my lecturers EXCEPT for one - but I'm not going to say who - I'll talk about him soon enough. haha. Unit subjects that I'm particularly fond of are CM20219 Computer Graphics and CM20217 Computation. Both units are really interesting! Not that my other units aren't, its just NOT AS interesting as these two. My Computation lecturer speaks with a really strong erm..accent! I can't define between accents except the most obvious wan lah, so don't ask me. lol
Besides university and all, I've also been out and about. I do have a LIFE know :) Bath's pretty much the same, so no surprise there. hehe. So, to sum it all up. Life's been pretty good so far. I like my room, I like the people I live with and most importantly I like what I'm studying. :D da-da-da
Oh, BUT I don't like my timetable! :( I have the weirdest timetable ever this semester. *sigh* sadness. You'll most likely find me in the library in the hour long breaks in between classes on Thursdays. pooo.
Till next time, toodles.
greetings from Bath
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment